Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kayla



Almost 7 years ago, Kayla Anne Taylor entered my life. My dad was dating a woman named Brenda, who had 2 daughters, Amanda and Kayla. At first, I didn't like her very much...she annoyed me. Almost 2 years after she entered my life as my dad's girlfriend's daughter, she became my step-sister on May 6, 2006. After having my own room for 2 weeks short of 16 years, I was suddenly forced to share a room with this girl. The first year was a rough one...I was used to my privacy & I wasn't sure how to get over not having it anymore. There weren't too many things about Kayla that frustrated me, but it was more my unfamiliarity to her that struck me hard. During my senior year, we began to get along better. When I went off to college, we started to get along a lot better & we were finally from step-sisters to friends.

Kayla is beautiful. She's about 5'5", blonde hair, a size 9-11, and has brownish eyes. She's so funny. Her dream is to become a nurse. Kayla is 17 years old, and she is scheduled to graduate on Friday May, 13, 2011 from Union High School. She ran away on Friday, April 22...less than a month away from graduation. While my family does not know many details, we know that she is in trouble & in a dangerous situation. Kayla doesn't do stupid things most of the time...she's usually responsible. So something is weird & not right. None of us have been able to get ahold of her...through calls or text messages. She's like my sister to me, even when she frustrates me to pieces, and I am EXTREMELY worried about my step-sister. Please pray for her safe return & for my family. They are all over the place in emotions right now.

My cousin Emily made this for us:

No comments:

Post a Comment